Saturday, February 9, 2013

DIY : I just turned my oversized shirt into cardigan


I learned this from youtube so you can check the tutorial with keywords "DIY turn shirt into cardigan" by simply cut the middle of the shirt with scissors. But I stitched the hem, i tried to made it look more neat cause  if dont sew em, the fabric just curls. I used my unbranded oversized shirt. I bought this in big sale in Bandung. It only cost 25.000 rupiah so it cheaps enough for my first try hehe.



you can see the fabric just curls by itself so i need it to be sewed


looks better huh ?



taraa !


I have leftover label from LRBM so i just stitched it. I know I shouldnt put my name label on something i dont make from scratch. but i dont sell this i only wear this and it didnt have any label before. and also its kinna fun to see your own name on your own clothes. its every girls' dreams you knoow~ :D



I also added elbow patches. its kinna cool. its not that neat since its my first try. but im happy with this ! :D

SUPER LOVE !
xoxo,
Sybil

oops, apparently there is a label on this shirt, i missed it before. so this shirt is from :


No comments:

Post a Comment