Monday, June 18, 2012

twenty second


I'M TWENTY second~ ! last month 19th !
*anyway pardon about the wrong grammar. its supposed to be TWENTY SECOND but I wrote it twenty two with-th. Can't do any correction cause no one using photoshop prog at home.

this is outdated post,freaking late i know but I'm super excited. Normally I'm not a really birthday kinna girl. But this year is special. At first I wasn't even thinking about celebrating cause I never do that and I think It's overrated. I never throw a birthday party and still I won't. Cause in my religion and the way I raise, we just dont celebrate a birthday. It's the day we should be grateful and- mourn cause we lost another year to live and we got closer to death. My partner and I decided not to throw any party or even dinner in 19th May. Actually I just wanna be at home in my birthday this year. I just realized I didn't at home in my birthday last year-and another last year-okay, I didn't at home for my birthday three times in a row. But I always went home after few days of my birthday. I know I might be not a perfect daughter *sigh*. So ! few days before D-day, my partner surprised me with a little cake and a box of present in front of my door. He said It wasn't really my birthday so It's allowed. He's smart ! and He got me a night lamp, which I LOOOVE ! when you turn on the lamp you can see blue ocean wave in my wall moving- It's so cool ! and It's also a speaker ! God, I love presents, who doesn't ?
As I planned,I was homed in my birthday. And It turned out to be the best day evah. My family decided to eating out. It's rare. In my family, we're pretty much close but we don't do holiday. My parents not really into travelling, actually I do. But my parents never allow me cause they think this world full of rapist and It's a dangerous world out there. I know the world outside the door sounds creepy but we don't do outing much, so when we really hanging out, I really appreciate the chance. Tadaa I took some pictures, unfortunately no one could take my photo without getting blur so I don't have a nice picture of myself to show. :|

first my parents took me and my sister went lunch !


 aren't they lovely ? :3

then I got a surprise visit ! *love *love *love


so much love for my parents, sister, mas dimas (ilysm btw :3) meyya, madel, momon, ayu, mas adit, and for those ho couldn't come saski and nisa, thank you :*



No comments:

Post a Comment