Monday, November 22, 2010

Pilot Aye !

I love drawing with pilot pen, I know It's cheap but I kinna like it on paper
  I don't have to draw in a perfect shape
I love the messy line

here's the thing
use what you already have 
and 
take your hobby or talent to the next level with it

that's what I do with my pilot pen :D
don't complain about what you don't have
I love doing this for myself not for other people
I still in love with drawing even if pencil and paper are I only have
or even just a chalk and a rock !
when I was a kid I used to love draw a rock with chalk or just another smaller rock
you should try sometime

jeng jeng jeng
this is my docent actually,
I was sleepy then I drew this, don't get me wrong I was sleepy not because his class was boring,
I just sleepy.
my friend, Arifano, said that he looks younger in my sketch
ya I know I need more practice drawing people's face

then I drew these two when I was at the TV laboratorium
I got bored of waiting
voala !



I have deviantart as you can see It's :
sybilly.deviantart.com

thank you !
xoxo,
chao !
Sybil 'B'

No comments:

Post a Comment