Friday, November 19, 2010

drawing friends


I told you before how much I love using the mouse pen.
I wanna show you the first digital artwork that I drew using mouse pen.


 this is galoon crew!





, last semester we got final assignment, we had to make a movie.
'Beda' is the title.
It was hard but we made it, we're friends now :)
and I miss them :(

BEDA crew :
Galih Aprianda 
Muhammad Iqbal 
Herrendi Satria 
Hessa dayanti 
Nines Emarita 
Emir Al-Kautsar 
Moch. rendra 
Eries Styawan Perdana

I call em 'bang Onal' (left) and 'rete' (right side)
these are my friends too, they're just like brothers to me
It's been awhile we haven't hang out again, kinna miss em :(

meet ichwan pryana !
I call him 'mas salir'
he's really good in photography :)
he's just like my big brother to me too


when I posting this, It gives me flashback how often we used to play together :(
anyway, how was it ? hope you all like it :D
 

thank you,
xoxo
chao!


Sybil 'B'

No comments:

Post a Comment